Sunday, March 22, 2009

Shopping in Baguio

Wagwagan meaning "to shake" or Ukay ukay meaning "to dig" - This is what I consider the most cheapest and most exciting second hand shopping experience ever.

Imagine having an original Ralph Lauren jacket for only Php100 or a DKNY white shoulder bag for only Php80. Plus a pile of several other designer brands (Prada, Fendi, LV) for only Php200-500.

My last trip to Baguio was almost eight years ago and the ukay ukay strip has just grown bigger. And even with SM Baguio now, tourists still flock the ukay ukay stores. You can find good bargain from clothes to bags, shoes and now even home items and toys.

I was overwhelmed with my shopping that I forgot to take some pictures. But really, if you plan to go to Baguio and you love digging around clothes, make sure to add Ukay ukay shopping on your To Do list!


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice of you to drop by. I'd love to read your comments.