Saturday, March 7, 2009

Honey Bunches of Oats

I'm not really a breakfast person but to start my day right, I grab a bowl of my favorite breakfast cereal with fresh milk.

Whole grain wheat + Rolled oats + Almonds + Honey

Honey Bunches of Oats is a healthy and delicious morning, afternoon or evening treat - with zero Trans Fat, zero Saturated Fats and zero Cholesterol. I like the original flavor because it's very crunchy, tastes really good, and it's not overly sweetened.

I buy a couple of this cereal pretty much every time I go shopping.
I feel happier when I know I have it on my kitchen shelf. There was a time when we couldn't find one in our local supermarket. We had to search for it on the next town. Good thing we had Duty Free Shops in Clark as our last resort.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice of you to drop by. I'd love to read your comments.