Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Residence Inn Jacksonville - A Review

Residence Inn by Marriott
Deerwood Park Blvd, Jacksonville, Florida


After a horribly long trip and motion sickness, my stay at this hotel restored me back to life. I had the pleasure to stay in this hotel with some colleagues for a business trip and believe me, I have never slept so well after traveling.

What I like about it: Although the hotel is right off of the highway, we were never disturbed by street noise. The rooms are way much larger than a typical hotel and actually, it was more like a small house to me. It has two bedrooms, a living room, kitchen, small dining area and complete with appliances - full size refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, kitchen sink, dishes, fireplace and television. I felt pampered with the comfortable bed and huge bath tub. They also serve a nice, simple American breakfast buffet in the mornings with waffles, pancakes, breads, eggs, sausages and fruits.

laundry time
view from my room
cooking dinner
What needs to be improved: They could provide more breakfast variety for their guests. The food is great on the first two days but to eat the same food for three or more days in a row is a different thing.

My ratings for this hotel are:
5 of 5 = Check in / front desk
5 of 5 = Quality of Service
5 of 5 = Value for Price
5 of 5 = Rooms (Bathroom, Kitchen, etc.)
4 of 5 = Cleanliness

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice of you to drop by. I'd love to read your comments.