Sunday, March 22, 2009

Not that bad after all...

We headed up north to Baguio at 10:00 a.m. yesterday. I asked my brother not to travel too early so I can have complete sleep and time to prepare myself.

The new SCTEX road was a big help in avoiding Bamban and Tarlac heavy traffic. I drank over the counter medicine (Bonamine) when we were in Pangasinan. I still felt a little woozy but I tried to enjoy the moment instead. We also took Marcos highway instead of Kennon Road. It was a longer route (extra 30 minutes travel time) but nonetheless, the road in Marcos Highway was bigger, smoother and with lesser potholes.


Surprisingly, the three and a half hour trip wasn't bad at all.
No throw up session for me.
I'm so proud of myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice of you to drop by. I'd love to read your comments.