Friday, February 6, 2009

one month after...

Have you ever been repelled by the dust, bits of food and muck that fly out when shaking your keyboard upside down? For the longest time, I felt like an overused keyboard with all the gunk inside. I know I had to rearrange my life.

Seeing me unhappy and burned out with my job several months ago, Gilbert urged me to quit, remove all worries and just allow him to love me.


And I did.


How can I refuse his sincere eyes, gentle voice and unselfish request?


So one month ago, with a great amount of boldness and energy, I resigned.


Today, one month after, how I wish I made the decision sooner.


I got what I needed - more time with my family, stress-free life, luxury of time, spiritual nourishment, cleaner home, home cooked meals, a sound mind and a sound body. I let go of all my apprehensions about work benefits, regular pay checks and financial matters. Those are not my responsibilities anyway. Those are Gilbert's responsibilities. I'm allowing him to be in-charge. I'm letting him love me.


1 comment:

  1. ay atin neng blog i ate tet! maka gaga! :D miss u mama tet! :D

    ReplyDelete

It's nice of you to drop by. I'd love to read your comments.