Thursday, November 27, 2008

one more top notch performer


Another everyday co
mpanion is my silver, 7.1 megapixel Canon Digital Ixus 750 named Pixie. It has 3x optical zoom lens and 2.5 inch LCD screen.



There are nine different scene modes for beginners and a more advanced Manual mode for those who want greater control. Thanks to its self-timer (2 seconds, 10 seconds and custom), I can also shoot a maximum of 10 shots with my friends or family anytime.

This pretty camera is perfect at taking photos with precision and clarity. I'll let the pictures do the talking.

















Overall, Canon Ixus 750 is well-constructed with an ultra compact size and is one of the finest digital cameras that you should buy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice of you to drop by. I'd love to read your comments.