Wednesday, November 19, 2008

day one

My husband laughed to the highest heavens and called me a late bloomer when I told him I’m ready to start my blogging career. I kept a diary as a child and writing has always been my first love.

The last few years have been a shuffle of radical life events and I can't seem to catch my breath – getting a promotion, marrying my best friend, moving to an apartment as our new home, trying to conceive, losing a dear aunt, opening a water station business, transitioning to a new company. All of which require me enormous mental, spiritual and physical strength. Despite the hectic days and never ending demands, I know something is missing.

I was thinking that if I could start writing again, it would give me time to relax, express myself and connect with the real world. Hoping that this would help me focus on what truly matters to me. I want to appreciate love and treasure life.

I missed so many chances of making myself a better person, countless opportunities to show people I care about how I truly feel and moments that I could have shared my success to people dear to me.

Starting today, I’ll do what I love to do. I’ll do the things I always wanted to do and I’ll do the things that I thought I could never do.

So roll up your sleeves, brace yourselves and get ready as I venture the up’s and down’s of my life and my metanoia.

1 comment:

It's nice of you to drop by. I'd love to read your comments.