Monday, January 12, 2009

A Ten Minute Chat

On my way to meet my sister-in-law in Clark, I got an intriguing text message from a good friend, Inna, so I rushed to eTelecare to meet her.

I saw her from afar with a big grin. We hugged each other firmly and at an instant, we were just like crazy radio actors narrating all the highs and lows of our lives. Imagine us chatting about these topics which were flowing sporadically in averagely ten minutes.


-She shared about the current status of their employment.

-I ached for her work concern.

-She confessed how sad she felt for recently arguing with another colleague/friend.

-I assured her it won't stain their relationship.

-She declared how happy she is now as a married woman.

-I attested the truth of her statement.

-She told me about Naning's health status after a minor home accident. (Naning is Cleo's daughter.)

-I praised my friend Cleo for being a super mom.

-She broke the news that she's three days delayed!

-I was ecstatic and advised her to see her OB Gyne right away.

-She stressed that she'll take care of herself for her baby.

-I encouraged her to try
thebump.com online for her baby planner.
-She reminded me of the time and my appointment with my sister-in-law.

-I squeezed her tightly and thanked her for a lovely chat.

-She beamed a wide smile and kissed me goodbye.


So I drove away with mixed emotions - wishing I could stretch the time.



No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice of you to drop by. I'd love to read your comments.