Thursday, January 8, 2009

my priceless blessing

Gilbert and I are seriously, annoyingly affectionate with lots of everyday hugs, winks and kisses. Today marks the fourth year of our married life and it still feels like we've just met. I learn something new from him and about him each passing time. Well, he's definitely not a saint with his flaws but his generosity and honest love overshadow them. He's a matured, sensible man with a waggish humor.

Our life together is like climbing a tall mountain. Naturally there are many inherent difficulties on our way to the peak, but we stop once in a while to appreciate the miracles we receive each day. We try not to set our eyes on the steeps, stony or icy paths we ascend because seeing only those will make our climb useless.

We do have a long way to go but just being with him in this journey is one of my priceless blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice of you to drop by. I'd love to read your comments.