Thursday, December 11, 2008

if you read Cosmo, try this


As a Taurean, I like keeping things in order, have my time organized and make my goals well planned. I started keeping a yearly planner when I was in high school. I plot my exam schedules, study hours, group activities, and so on. My reliable planner included my life long plans, social events and friendly dates in College. And when I worked as a Training Facilitator in AOL, I was given a yearly FranklinCovey organizer which costs around $60 to $70. (Great one, complete with address book, etc)

Now that 2008 is almost over, I had to buy a new planner. Thank God I found a fun and chic Cosmopolitan Date Book. It's as complete as my work planner but this one has a more creative design and pages.




It was designed specifically for a fun, fearless female. Hold on tight because it's not just an ordinary planner. It includes a budget tracker, life-changing ideas, so-fab fashion tips, exclusive freebies, mantras, helpful ways in managing a woman's life and yes, it even has a clear-cut plotter to track my monthly flow. Ain't that cool?

So to all Cosmo chicks out there, try this personalized daily planner. I bought mine at SM Clark, National Bookstore for only Php200.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice of you to drop by. I'd love to read your comments.