Friday, April 17, 2009

Hilton Hotel Petaling Jaya - A Review

Hilton Petaling Jaya
No 2 Jalan Barat, Petaling Jaya, Malaysia 46200

What I like about it:
Two things I enjoyed about this hotel - Breakfast and Swimming Pool! Morning breakfasts are great with a wide range of food and beverages at Paya Serai Restaurant (Ground Floor). The lights and food presentation add appeal to the place. The swimming pool was also fabulous.

What needs to be improved: My check-in experience wasn't that good. The front desk lady was giving me a room that I'll share with another business traveler. I specifically mentioned that I have a reservation and I don't need to share a room with a total stranger. She doesn't speak English well although she's trying to be as courteous as she can.

Also, the room quality is fairly average. The bed is just okay. The marble bathroom simple (no bathtub). The television is small and old, no DVD and there are limited international channels (mostly local). Although the lobby and restaurants are elegant, I was expecting a newer and more extravagant hotel.



My ratings for this hotel are:
3 of 5 = Check in / front desk
4 of 5 = Quality of Service
4 of 5 = Value for Price
4 of 5 = Rooms (Bathroom, Kitchen, etc.)
4 of 5 = Cleanliness

2 comments:

  1. Oh my,how come that there is no bathroom on taht hotel?!=(
    I am quite disappointed..=(
    But base on what you've said,the service is good,the pool is foods are great,and their hotel is clean..but there still things that needed to be renovate or need to be improve..;D
    Thanks for sharing those great pics to us.;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What?!lol.=)
    I mean,why they don't have bathrooms? And why you have a room mate?

    ReplyDelete

It's nice of you to drop by. I'd love to read your comments.